Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Look at me being all creative and stuff!

Hey folks! 💖 Sorry I haven't posted for a bit. I've been busy, busy, busy behind the scenes!

The wedding venue is almost completely built.  YAY!! 🎉 Which means we'll finally be setting a date soon, and then the actual fun of wedding planning can begin.

Now, y'all know me. I am seriously critical, ridiculously picky, and I know exactly what I want... so there's a very good chance I'm going to be the world's worst Bridezilla. 😂

The difference is, I'm also firmly in the "if you want it done your way, you better be prepared to do it yourself" camp.

And trust me... I am NOT above doing exactly that. 😏

Which brings me to my latest creation...

Without further ado, allow me to introduce our wedding china pattern .... made by yours truly! 💕 And yes, I even made it PBR and everything!

I'm not even going to pretend to be humble about this one. I am SO freaking proud of myself. 😂💗

Toot toot! 📯

Sometimes you're just allowed to toot your own horn... and today, I'm tooting the hell out of mine. 😂

Now LOOK AT MY PRETTY PLATES! 😄🍽😍


I know this probably isn't a huge deal to most people—especially all you talented creators out there who can probably pop this stuff out in your sleep—but I'm allowed to be proud of my little self-taught self! 😂💖

And coincidentally, I made the PBR lace tablecloth texture underneath it too!

I had originally bought a lace texture on Marketplace, but once I put it down, it wasn't actually transparent and looked like it had this weird black shadow underneath it. Ugh. It just wasn't giving me the pretty, delicate lace look I had in my head.

And, as we've already established... when I can't find exactly what I want, apparently my solution is now:

"Fine. I'll make the damn thing myself." 😂

So I decided to try my hand at making my own transparent PBR lace texture and, well...

toot toot! 📯

I'm tooting my own horn again, because I actually impressed myself with that one too! 😂 I'm still learning all of this as I go, which honestly makes me even prouder when I manage to create something that turns out the way I pictured it in my head.

Anyway, thank you for allowing me this completely shameless little moment of patting myself on the back. 😂♥ Sometimes you just have to stop, look at something you made, and say, "Damn... I did that!"

Hope y'all are having a wonderful day! 💖💗💚💜💝😘






No comments:

Post a Comment